Choose your region
By selecting a currency you will see the equivalent prices in your preferred currency at the side of the sterling prices. You will be charged in sterling when you place an order..
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR AUCTIONS
This is the only place you can purchase 100% authentic Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club match worn or player issue kit and training wear.
Please read through the information below before taking part in one of our auctions.
Please note that our auction is only available for use by registered MyAlbion+ Digital members who are 18 years old or over.
Example “Matchworn Shirt v Liverpool XX/XX – Name”
How to bid!
You must have a MyAlbion + Digital member club account to be able to place a bid on any of the items in our online action. To create an account please click HERE.
1. Have a look at the listings page HERE for all our current live auction items.
2. Ensure you are logged in, if you are not logged in you will be unable to place a bid and take part. If you are unsure if you have an existing account you can log in, change your password, or create an account HERE
3. To place a bid on an item, we recommend that you enter your maximum bid on the product auction page. The Auction system will automatically bid for you against other bidders in increments of £5 until you have reached your maximum bid amount. You should always check the amount before confirming the bid. We are unable to amend your bid after it has been placed.
4. If you have placed a successful bid on an item, we will notify you by email when the auction has ended, to let you know if you have won the item. We will not contact you if you have not placed a successful bid.
5. You will have 7 days to complete your purchase for the auction item. If you do not pay within 7 days from the date of the notification email, we will automatically offer the item to the next highest bidder.
6. When you are ready to pay, please log in to the account you used to place your bids. You will be able to add the auction item you have won to the basket along with any other items you wish to purchase and check out as usual.
7. All items must be paid for by debit or credit card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard), no other methods of payment will be accepted.
8. Once you have paid and completed your order we will pick and pack your item and send via an insured service to ensure your item reaches you securely.
Please note: we do not offer any discounts on auction items. We are unable to accept returns on auction items, however this does not affect your statutory rights that goods must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
Auction items cannot be personalised. We do not accept any charity requests through the auctions page.
To view our auctions items and place a bid please click here.