Returns & Refunds
Can I return an item?
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return your item* to us, along with your receipt within 30 days of receipt in an unworn, unused condition and original packaging for a full refund for the price you paid for the item or exchange.
*Exceptions to this policy:
- Face masks, DVDs, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games, gift cards, auction products, personalised items and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once an item has been personalised by letters/numbers/league badges being applied, we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the item is deemed to be faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the Club or changes their squad number during his time at the Club.
- A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment/product is deemed to be faulty.
- All return charges are the customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused, with tags attached/in original packaging.
Returns of personalised shirts will only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect due to our mistake or if the product is faulty. Unsuitable sizes that have been personalised cannot be returned.
We are unable to accept returns on auction items, however this does not affect your statutory rights that goods must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet.
- Please include a covering note with your order details. This will ensure your returned item is handled efficiently as possible.
- *Post the item by recorded delivery to the following address:
Brighton & Hove Albion FC
American Express Community Stadium
*For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning the item(s) as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. We do not accept responsibility for charges incurred when returning items unless proven faulty.
If you wish, you can return any items direct to the store during opening hours, if possible, please try to avoid match days. Please be aware that although you have handed the items over in store, we still must process the order via our online portal to the original payment card and no refund can be given any other way in store. Items can be exchanged in store, for a same value item or a credit note will be given for the remaining value
We do not charge any additional costs to resend your goods back to you if you decide to exchange for another item, exchanges will be sent standard delivery. Should you wish your parcel to be returned via Express delivery £9.95 will be charged.
Please allow 7 working days for returns to be processed.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a completed returns slip and proof of postage. We will refund the cost of return postage back to the card which was used to purchase the item. As soon as we receive the returned item(s) we will dispatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
What should I do if an item is damaged or faulty?
In the unlikely event that an item arrived with you broken or faulty, please email us at email@example.com with an image showing the fault/damage and details of your order number/proof of purchase if purchased at the superstore. Once we have received this image, we will then contact you as soon as possible regarding your query.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.